Business Buyer Advantage: How to find, analyze, make offers and finance your small business dream.
You want to be in business.
Somewhere in the back of your mind you hear a voice saying, ‘This is risky, what if it doesn’t work?’
That’s why millions of prudent entrepreneurs get into business each year by buying a successfully operating business rather than starting one.
But where do you start? How do you know which business is right for you? How do you know what the process is?
Business Buyer Advantage is a full day workshop that follows one example company through the entire process. Discovery, examination, offers, financing, due diligence, closing and deal structure.
This is the online version of the Full Day seminar that I’ve been delivering to classes since 2009. Almost 100 classes over 10 years and I’ve gotten superior feedback from students after each one.
This course has been recommended time and again from one student to another. It has always featured a money-back guarantee and only a handful of people have ever asked me for a refund. This is how certain I am of the quality of this material.
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a business but are afraid to start one because of the risk, this class can help open the door to buying a successful, established business that already produces a profit.
Students in this course will learn:
- Why would you want to own a business
- Buying vs. Starting a business
- How to start looking for a business
- Understanding buyer and seller motivations
- Negotiation fundamentals and BATNA
- The steps in the buying process
- Finding GOOD businesses for sale
- Using Intermediaries
- The initial contact with the seller
- Understanding business processes in the interview
- The seller’s mindset
- Examining the business
- Businesses vs. Companies what are you buying?
- What is a business?
- Normalizing financial statements (recasting)
- SDE vs. EBITDA cash flows
- Identifying problems
- SWOT analysis and small businesses
- Simple forecasting
- Determining the value of the business
- Methods of business valuation
- A sample case study
- Financing methods
- Proper deal structure
- Qualities of vendor vs. Institutional debt
- Making offers
- Actual deal examples from my business brokerage practice
- Understanding asset vs. share purchases
- Building your team
- Due diligence
- Understanding risks
- Buying a business in a recessionary economy
Learn as we follow a sample company from discovery to seller interview, to analysis, to normalization, to evaluation, to offer, to financing…
Buying a business is a complex task. You need the advantage of education on your side. The seller has years of experience and knows the business inside and out. Learn how to protect yourself by following a proven process and setting up a deal structure that protects you from the most common problems in small business transactions.
This small investment could literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars by helping you to avoid getting into a bad deal.
30-day money back guarantee if you find that the content of the course doesn’t measure up as promised.
Sales Page: Download Files Size: 5.98GB
This content is locked For
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Monthly or LifeTime
Starts at $30