Brian Dean – Get Press Every Month
How To Get Press Coverage On Major Media Outlets & Industry-Leading Blogs… Every Month
Even if… you’re in a “boring” niche.
Even if… you don’t have connections with journalists.
Even if… you have zero experience with public relations.
Hi, I’m Brian Dean, founder and CEO of Backlinko.
Today, I get covered in the national media all the time, including Inc, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, U.S. News & World Report, Success Magazine, Vox, Forbes, The Next Web, HuffPost, TechCrunch, and dozens more.
This press coverage generates targeted traffic, authority backlinks, high-converting leads, and paying customers. Every single month like clockwork.
Which drives the growth of my growing, multi-million dollar business.
I quickly realized that PR can directly lead to increased brand awareness, authority backlinks, and hundreds of social shares for my business. Which ended up driving a consistent stream of targeted visitors to my site from social media, SEO and blogs. Month after month.
Here’s What Happened Next…
Needless to say, I was PUMPED that I finally found something that actually worked.
But I had this nagging thought in the back of my mind: “Was this the type of approach that could work consistently? Or was it just a fluke?”.
As they say, “Once you’re lucky. Twice you’re good”.
And I needed to find out if this strategy was something that I could scale. Or just a lucky break.
So over the next 18 months, I tried out this same strategy several more times.
And just like the first time, I found myself getting more press coverage than I ever thought was possible.
Which helped increase my site’s traffic by 64.72% over that timespan.
It felt like I discovered some sort of PR cheat code.
Before, I struggled to get journalists to even reply to my emails. And out of nowhere my business was getting press every single month. Practically on autopilot.
To be clear: Not every campaign is a blockbuster hit. Some do better than others. But even our worst-performing campaigns bring in significant amounts of traffic and press coverage. And most important of all, a GREAT ROI.
All in all, PR has been one of the key drivers of my online business. In fact, PR has directly helped Backlinko grow from a complete unknown into one of the most popular marketing blogs on the planet.
That said, PR isn’t just for getting more traffic (although it’s great for that too). In fact, this experience made me realize that PR has a bunch of little-known benefits that I didn’t expect.
The question is: how did I do it? And how can you do the same thing?
Once I started to get regularly mentioned in major publications, people would ask me: “Brian, I just saw your feature on TechCrunch? How did you do it?”
I had to laugh. Like I showed you before, my first few attempts at PR were complete disasters. I really only finally started to figure things out relatively recently.
Then, out of nowhere, people saw me getting featured on major media outlets, influencers sharing my site on social media, and Forbes using my business as an example of a “one-person seven-figure business” unicorn.
But they didn’t see the proven approach that I used behind the scenes to pull it off.
I’m not sharing this with you to brag…
In fact, it’s the complete opposite. Like I mentioned to you before, I really struggled with PR at first. So I’m definitely not “a natural” at public relations. Far from it.
Instead, I’m someone that’s spent much of the last 5 years testing out different PR strategies, approaches and tactics.
Over that time I’ve learned what works. What doesn’t. And exactly what levers to pull to get journalists to cover your business.
And I can teach you how to do it too. Because once you have the right system in place, ANYONE can get consistent press coverage for their business. Even if you have zero experience with PR.
And now it’s time for me to cover the 3 key secrets that I learned about getting press every month. These lessons are the foundation of the advanced PR machine that I use today.
Cracking the code on successful PR
Over the last 5 years, I’ve run dozens of successful PR campaigns.
Each one of those campaigns taught me a lot. On each one I’d test something new — a new format, a new outreach tactic, a new internal process.
And after dozens of launches under my belt, the breakthroughs start to add up.
Today, I’ve boiled our PR campaigns down to a super simple, reliable, tested, scalable system. One that anyone can use to get press coverage for their business.
This is how getting press coverage SHOULD work
When I was starting out, I would have killed for a course that showed me how to reliably get press coverage for my business.
One that gave me:
#1: A Proven System
A street-tested approach for getting press mentions and features on top-tier news sites and industry blogs. A system that got results no matter what kind of business I was in. And one that held my hand through every single step of the process.
#2: Actionable Techniques and Strategies
Proven strategies that I could use to get “quick wins” within days.Strategies that were detailed and easy to follow.
That way, all I needed to do to get press coverage was execute the steps laid out in front of me.
#3: Expert Guidance
Answers to all my questions before I had to ask them. How do I create something that will get news sites to write about my business? How do I find journalists that will cover me? What do I include (and not include) in my pitch? How do I outsource this system… and scale it up?
Case studies, real-life examples, and checklists for everything. I never need to start from scratch again. I’ll always have helpful templates, scripts, examples, and detailed worksheets I can refer to.
#4: A System That Scales
Material that scales with me as I grow. For example, specific strategies that I can use to get my first mention in the press — along with advanced techniques to get 10, 20, or even 100 major media mentions and features each month.
The good news is, I’ve included every step of this system in a new course that will show you how to build your own PR machine.
- My complete step-by-step PR system
- All of the templates, tools, strategies and the full set of beginning-to-advanced PR tactics
- All of the strategies I use to get press coverage for my business
- How to start from scratch — or scale up your PR efforts — in record time
- Plus extensive case studies, detailed teardowns and more
All of it packaged together in my all-new flagship course.
Introducing Get Press Every Month
Join Get Press Every Month today. Give me 8 weeks, and I’ll show you how to create newsworthy content pieces, find relevant journalists, send pitches, and launch successful PR campaigns from scratch.
In other words: I’m going to give you the exact strategies, frameworks, tactics, templates, and benchmarks that we use to get on-demand press coverage.
So whether you’re completely new to PR … or you want to get even more press coverage for your online business, I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
How Get Press Every Month Works
Get Press Every Month walks you through my step-by-step system for getting press coverage in record time.
The Simple Way to Get Press Coverage For Your Business
What you’ll learn:
- My #1 strategy for getting press that’s working GREAT right now (this is the same process I used to get links and mentions in Vox, Forbes, Fox News and HuffPost. And I still use it today)
- How to find topics that journalists in your industry will WANT to write about and cover
- The biggest mistake that people new to public relations make (this is a mistake I made myself when I was first starting out. And I see lots of people make the same critical mistake today)
- Inside my exact step-by-step process for developing newsworthy content that reporters will be tripping over themselves to write about
- In a “boring” niche? No problem! I show you a simple way to create newsworthy PR campaigns in any niche
- How “The Curated Report” helps your business stand out from the pack. And get major media coverage
- How to get industry-leading blogs to regularly cover your business
- A list of advanced PR strategies that you can use to get press FAST (you won’t find these anywhere else)
Create Your Newsworthy Hook
What you’ll learn:
- The exact system that I use to develop newsworthy topics that lead to press coverage and links
- How to quickly create and publish “Niche Surveys” — one of the fastest ways to get press coverage that I’ve discovered (which is why we use them all the time)
- The 5 core strategies that I use to get my business covered on major media outlets (and authoritative blogs)
- How “Source Magnet Alliances” helped me 2x the results of my PR campaigns
- The #1 most important thing you need to do if you want press coverage in 2021 (getting this right can lead to near-instant coverage)
- Our super detailed PR campaign checklist for making sure every campaign is complete and compelling
- Field report: inside our most successful PR campaign to date (including all the behind-the-scenes numbers, details, and more)
- Why most PR campaigns flop — and the specific steps I take to make sure that ours get results
Launch Your Campaign
What you’ll learn:
- Advanced tips on launching your campaign the right way (including the exact process that we use to get coverage on Day 1)
- The step-by-step system I use to find, collect and analyze data that industry blogs and news sites will happily cover
- Detailed teardowns of my all-time most successful (and least successful) PR campaigns to date
- How to create hooks and visuals that lead to “bonus” press and blog coverage
- How to “spy” on your competition and uncover untapped newsworthy ideas and angles
- “Featured Stats:” the simple approach for creating a hook that will stand out to busy bloggers and journalists
- How “The ODT Formula” significantly boosts the odds that top-tier news sites will cover your campaign
- Inside a campaign that led to 23.9k total backlinks to date. And brought in 33,968 targeted visitors in its first week
Advanced PR Strategies
What you’ll learn:
- How to get in touch with journalists that are “out of your league” – and how to convince them to feature your business in their stories
- The truth about press releases: they can still work. But you need to completely flip the script on how you write and share them. I show you how
- How to use “The Commentary Technique” to add instant credibility to your campaigns (no one is using this powerful strategy right now!)
- The simple approach you can use to get influencers in your space to write about your site (this works great even if you have zero audience)
- How to leverage “Strategic Social Posts” to get your campaign in front of the exact people you want
- How “The Data-Driven Press Release” leads to legit coverage on industry blogs (including several real life examples)
- Behind-the-scenes insights from a campaign that led directly to a massive feature on the Hubspot blog
- The exact template that I use to pitch journalists and news editors
How to Scale This Entire Process
What you’ll learn:
- How I scaled up from one PR campaign per year to eight (plus, how I plan to scale up even more in 2021)
- Why “Stats Pages” keep the links and mentions rolling in months or years after a PR campaign
- How to outsource this entire process, including who to hire and where to hire them
- The specific formula that I use to quickly develop and launch successful PR campaigns (this is the #1 thing that’s helped me scale up)
- How I combine PR and SEO to rank for insanely competitive keywords
Specific, actionable strategies that work
This program gives you the high-level frameworks and systems, then digs into the “tell me exactly what to do” details so that you can easily apply these strategies to your business:
- Exactly how to pitch journalists the right way (hint: most people mess this up)
- 5 “quick wins” you can use to quickly get press coverage for your business
- How to personalize PR outreach emails… including lots of real life examples
- An easy tactic you can use to get more press coverage and mentions
- How to publish content that makes people see YOU as an expert in your field
- How to find new, untapped topics that other companies in your space don’t know about yet
- The 7 promotional strategies I’ve personally used – and continue to use – to get press coverage every single month on demand
- How “Content Partnerships” got a brand new blog featured on Inc.com and HubSpot
- Advanced public relations promotional tactics that you can implement right away
- How to outline, write and send journalist pitches that convert
- And much, much more…
The Complete System for Getting Press Coverage On Demand
Each module in Get Press Every Month comes with a set of Advanced Training Resources, packed with advanced strategies, detailed field reports, our internal processes (SOPs), worksheets, checklists, and more.
Sales Page: Download Files Size: 11.83 GB
Also, See: BRIAN DEAN – GROW YOUR BLOG FAST
This content is locked For
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Monthly or LifeTime
Starts at $30